The Avenue Road Dental Plan
Become a registered patient at Avenue Road Dental Practice
You can become a Registered Patient of our practice by joining the Avenue Road Dental Plan and enjoy the peace of mind of receiving regular check-ups, hygiene appointments and a substantial discount on treatment fees.
Membership of the plan includes:
- Membership Card confirming Registration with the practice.
- Up to 2 Examination appointments each year.
- Examinations for the early detection of mouth cancer.
- Up to 2 Simple Cleaning/Hygiene appointments each year.
- All Clinical Photographs taken at the practice.
- All small x-rays taken at the practice.
- Up to 2 fluoride treatments each year when clinically indicated.
- Treatment for tooth sensitivity
- A 5% discount on all additional treatments carried out at the practice. (Excluding laboratory costs and retail products).
- Worldwide dental Accident and Emergency Insurance.
In addition to these benefits, plan members receive regular information about services and treatments offered at the practice.
Other practice discounts may be used in conjunction with the plan – for example, a further 5% discount for patients paying the total cost of their treatment in advance.
To join the plan, please contact our receptionist for full details and an application form. There is a once-only joining fee of £10.00. Subsequent membership of the plan is just £16.65 per month, payable by direct debit.
Contact Joy Lewis either via the contact form on the right or by calling 01983 759567